Pair of Stamps Came in Today

Do you remember how long it was since they cashed your checks? My forms are in for 2 yhm's from quiet riot and they already cashed the checks. waiting on a .556 can and .308 can I already have a host sbr for the .556 can.

Check is cashed within the first 3 days usually, then it's hurry up and wait.

Do you remember how long it was since they cashed your checks? My forms are in for 2 yhm's from quiet riot and they already cashed the checks. waiting on a .556 can and .308 can I already have a host sbr for the .556 can.

Yep. Usually around 6 months from check cashed. I am waiting to send in a form 4 as well, but QR is still waiting on the 3 to get to him. I already can't wait. I am jealous snail. My next purchase will be a 45 can now that I bit the bullet and did the 762.

Those look great sir, and excellent choice on the USP .45 Tactical!!

I'm thinking I may send in another form in 3 months and then again when my first one comes back (sent in on Valentines day) so it's a rolling wait between different items.

Nice. You never made a thread on it like you were saying. How did the machine ops turn out?

Truth is, it has just sat in the safe. BUT, I have my gemtech now, so I might get back on it....Need a carbon fiber 1" ID tube about 12 inches long...And a mark II lower...

Back
Top Bottom