Palmetto state armory bcg help!

You can definitively tell which ones the Colt by the staking.

PSA has been screwing the pooch lately. I doubt a safety issue exists, but who knows how far down the food chain they have to source to be able to sell $79 bcgs.
Nailed it.

This isn't the first one I've seen with that odd profile. PSA is just sourcing parts from the cheapest available vendor and selling them like hotcakes. It's probably a "functional reject" that another vendor refused to accept.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's just got a slightly different profile than the standard BCG. Nothing to worry about functionality wise.... there was a thread on here a couple of months ago with the same issue. It shouldn't give you any problems if you're ok with the look.

They need to hire better translators to put the product specs into understandable Chinese rather than renting that apartment in Pooler so they can charge GA sales tax.
Why do they charge GA sales tax anyway? Between the sales tax and outrageous shipping fees, there's little incentive to buy anything from them, ever.

Why do they charge GA sales tax anyway? Between the sales tax and outrageous shipping fees, there's little incentive to buy anything from them, ever.

There's some ports in Pooler on the Savannah river. How else do you think they get their parts? The definitely ain't made in America.

Choot it. If it works, who cares! I have purchased many of these, I do not recall seeing one that looks like yours.
If it was represented to be a milspec carrier, then I would care. That's the biggest problem with PSA, you never really know what you're paying for or what you will receive.

Back
Top Bottom