Palmetto state armory bcg help!

Is there a chart or graph that outlines the quality tiers of their product lines? Anywhere?

I know the pricing tiers, good luck with the quality.

The retarded monkeys only get shocks in the PTAC room but once they move to the freedom room they may get a treat.

PTAC is the blued steel barrels stuff?

I think PTAC is plain non lined barrels, the cheapest. Freedom is next and mostly stainless, then premium with chrome lined. I'm not sure if they still have them but the top tier used CHF barrels from FN. I think they cut off PSA when they started their own commercial line of rifles.

Is there a chart or graph that outlines the quality tiers of their product lines? Anywhere?
There is not. PSA sells way too many variations and it changes too often to try and chart it out. You basically have to read each product description *very* carefully and then hope they actually ship you a matching product.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If the gap was at the front where all the pressure is I would be concerned but at the rear I wouldn't think it would interfere with function is just doesn't look all that great. Ordering inexpensive PSA parts is a roll of the dice anyway you look at it. You have no idea what the hell you are getting. It's always been my position that BCG's are one of the parts you should never cheap out on. However if it functions then let it ride. I know how much you can sink into a rifle with all name brand parts and that just doesn't lend itself to gifting out so easily. If it's his first AR he will be happy as a pig in a poke anyway. Regardless of part brand.

There is not. PSA sells way too many variations and it changes too often to try and chart it out. You basically have to read each product description *very* carefully and then hope they actually ship you a matching product.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Too much trouble, I'll keep buying Colt.

So it shoots fine. I know the flats have nothing to do with functionality . it was the weird design that had me thinking they may have sent me a 9mm bcg or something . just wanted to see if anyone else had seen it. I did order a "milspec" profile bcg. this isn't it. however it works. I've realized it's probably a little too much hassle for me at this point to go through a return process. If it gives the paw in law troubles, well get him a new one. just don't understand why they would take off the material in the rear near the gas key. seems to me that's more time on a machine , which equals more money. Thanks for the help guys.

So it shoots fine. I know the flats have nothing to do with functionality . it was the weird design that had me thinking they may have sent me a 9mm bcg or something . just wanted to see if anyone else had seen it. I did order a "milspec" profile bcg. this isn't it. however it works. I've realized it's probably a little too much hassle for me at this point to go through a return process. If it gives the paw in law troubles, well get him a new one. just don't understand why they would take off the material in the rear near the gas key. seems to me that's more time on a machine , which equals more money. Thanks for the help guys.
Someone screwed up the machining and PSA bought the rejected part.

Back
Top Bottom