• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Patio Cover! - Here we go! Started this project!

For a long time, the wifey keeps pushing to have our patio covered. And so, finally I started this thing. And boy, O Boy, just digging the holes to make the concrete bases for the posts, kicked my old ass. 😆 🤣 😂

So, follow us, as we build this thing little by little; although my awesome friend @Asbestos jumped in and offered to send some of his great guys to help me. Thank you, Brother!
View attachment 6204503
You need any help digging holes holla at me.

I added a 11 x 13 hard top gazebo to my patio, it really makes the patio that KSouth KSouth poured for me and the fireplace that 24on48hunting 24on48hunting built for me so much more enjoyable. Added a TV on the fireplace as well.

Wife wants to cover the whole thing now......

Gazebo.jpg

I added a 11 x 13 hard top gazebo to my patio, it really makes the patio that KSouth KSouth poured for me and the fireplace that 24on48hunting 24on48hunting built for me so much more enjoyable. Added a TV on the fireplace as well.

Wife wants to cover the whole thing now......

View attachment 6205144
Our plan is later on to build a brick-made kind grill, with chimney going thru the patio's cover, maybe will use some of those fire-bricks inside to get a better heat build-up. I am still searching on how to build this thing.
👇👇👇
Fire-Brick-Home-Depot-Low-Porosity-Firclay-Brick-for-Fireplace.jpg

Our plan is later on to build a brick-made kind grill, with chimney going thru the patio's cover, maybe will use some of those fire-bricks inside to get a better heat build-up. I am still searching on how to build this thing.
👇👇👇
Fire-Brick-Home-Depot-Low-Porosity-Firclay-Brick-for-Fireplace.jpg
Reach out to 24on48hunting 24on48hunting he does this on the side, great wealth of knowledge.

For a long time, the wifey keeps pushing to have our patio covered. And so, finally I started this thing. And boy, O Boy, just digging the holes to make the concrete bases for the posts, kicked my old ass. 😆 🤣 😂

So, follow us, as we build this thing little by little; although my awesome friend @Asbestos jumped in and offered to send some of his great guys to help me. Thank you, Brother!
View attachment 6204503
In for following the project. That makes me tired just looking at the size of those holes you are digging. Gonna be a rewarding addition when it’s done. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom