• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Go to the Secretary of State's website and look under corporations to find out who their registered agent is in the State of Georgia and then call them and notify them you are filing a lawsuit in that county, they will release your funds quickly.

I doubt that would concern PayPal much. When you accept their terms and conditions you are pretty much at their mercy.

PayPal sucks - everyone using this site knows this.

Go to the Secretary of State's website and look under corporations to find out who their registered agent is in the State of Georgia and then call them and notify them you are filing a lawsuit in that county, they will release your funds quickly.

I have ranted about Payless many times on here, they locked my funds for 6 months a long time ago, I did the sec of state thing and went to the investor relations guy from their HQ.

Mine was for a drug, which I had a script for, got my funds back right at 4 months.

Look into Amazon pay, easy and most folks have it.

I can't imagine Square will last very long... they specifically 'ban'

• Sales of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury.

And they have been playing the same game the other vendors have.

May want to check for a gun-friendly merchant account servicer...

Don't know anything about these guys, but a quick Google brought up

https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processing/gun-friendly-merchant-account-providers/

Back
Top Bottom