• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

needs to be some sort of law passed, online payment companies should not be able to discriminate against legal transactions. i know a few will say "gay cake and the baker" but this is a little different. online payment companies are not a small private business. they also are part of the new financial institution.
contact them and tell them you will file a suite,explain to them that people buy gun parts on ebay all the time.
so they can cancel ebay and lose millions,or they can honor peoples right to pay for what they want with their own money.....

I doubt that would concern PayPal much. When you accept their terms and conditions you are pretty much at their mercy.

PayPal sucks - everyone using this site knows this.
I'm not saying file a complaint with the Secretary of State, I'm saying get the name and address of their registered agent in Georgia from the website so you know where to have the lawsuit served. If PayPal is doing business in the State of Georgia they are required by law to have a registered agent in the State of Georgia.
Even if you file in small claims court for the maximum sum allowed ($15,000) they will tap out because they know they will lose a lawsuit in a "Red" state. They don't care about the money, $15,000 is nothing, but having a judgement against them is extremely embarrassing and opens the floodgates for everyone to sue them in small claims court which will cost millions.
Sprint pulled some crap with me and wouldn't budge till their registered agent got served, I had a check the next day via Fed Ex.
https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=1686592&businessType=Foreign Profit Corporation&fromSearch=True

Good post Dienekes of Sparta! I don't get how they can go after Okuma Steve for collecting for membership to a website. He's not selling any guns, just running a website. Amazon actually does sell gun parts and PayPal isn't (and wouldn't have the nerve to) freezing them.

Good post Dienekes of Sparta! I don't get how they can go after Okuma Steve for collecting for membership to a website. He's not selling any guns, just running a website. Amazon actually does sell gun parts and PayPal isn't (and wouldn't have the nerve to) freezing them.
By the way, Georgia does not recognize arbitration agreements or clauses in contracts, the Georgia Supreme Court has ruled that the right to a jury trial in any civil matter is a Constitutionally protected right and inviolate.
When I sued Verizon they tried that "Terms and Agreement" crap, the judge told them that doesn't fly in Georgia. I've sued several companies in small claims court, if they piss me off or try to screw me I can be very vicious. I cost Verizon over $40,000 in legal fees fighting me over a$350 phone that they refused to cover under warranty. I paid a little over $800 out of pocket with court cost and filing fees, but I made my point!
https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-9/chapter-11/article-6/9-11-38/

**** PayPuss in the ear on a rainy day in the dead of winter !! I hope they die a horrible slow death after gagging on crack that they get addicted to while having to give BJs for their next fix in the gutters of Atlanta.
Bunch of weaselly no good sum*****es !!
:first:

Back
Top Bottom