• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal has locked us out

Yeah it really sucks, just spent the last hour hyperventilating in my closet crying :D
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't some jackwagon that got his feelings hurt he had to pay 1 dollar to list an add that reported you. People and paypal suck.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't some jackwagon that got his feelings hurt he had to pay 1 dollar to list an add that reported you. People and paypal suck.

There is certainly one person that immediately jumps to the front of the line... He was banned and it wouldn’t surprise me...

PayPal has locked us out as of a few hours ago. All my money is being held for 180 days. I’m ****ed. :D

Later today I’ll start removing all links to PayPal. To become a supporter or gain classifieds access you will need go through the store now and use square as your checkout option.

I’ll post details as I get them, but **** PayPal.
It happened to another gun related forum I am on. They got everything back eventually. Some they liberal snowflake PayPal employee decided we were bad and locked us out. The site admin had to pull out his lawyers.

Is Venmo any better?

I have read their terms and conditions, albeit that was some time ago; that is the reason I closed my PayPal account last year.
No lawyer needed in small claims court, he can file Pro Se. All he needs is approximately $150 to file and if money is that big of an issue I can pay that just to give PayPal a big headache.

Limit for small claims court is $15K, above that you have to do Superior (State?), and it will be months to get a court date. Maybe years if they want to drag it out.

Back
Top Bottom