• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PCC shooters, what are you using?

:cool:
So I can speak to the FM9. I shoot USPSA with a QC10 lower with Geissele trigger and FM9 16" upper. Optic is a Holosun 510c and Crimson Trace CMR-206 for close in.

I also shoot GADPA with a 8.5" complete FM9 "pistol" with Primary Arms red dot and Geissele trigger. The FM Products billet lower is the best one on the market, imho. It is so reliable Primary Weapons Systems contracted FM Products to make their PCC.

Both guns shoot super awesome, more accurate than I am.

Awesome, I ordered one yesterday.

:cool:

Awesome, I ordered one yesterday.

You won't be disappointed. Which did you order? Also, their customer support is pretty good as well. You can reach them on both FB and Instagram and their pretty good about replying and helping fix any issues that may crop up.

And as a TMYK kind of thing, they also manufacture several of the Brownells retro line rifles that just came out including the BRN-180 upper that was revealed at Shot Show

I am probably going to get the BRN-180 upper when I have some more money... after I get a Carry Optics gun, and a new EDC gun, and a long range bolt gun, and .224 Valkryie gas gun, and oh yeah I need a .308... dammit and a 6.5creed... and damn those 10mm 1911s are looking HAWT!......

I just got the complete rifle lower and 16” upper from Brownells. The lower will be here Thursday and the upper is backordered till the end of the month. They had a promo for the super bowl for 10% off. I got the cheaper lower bc I figured I’d change out the trigger anyway.

I’ve got a sanctioned match shooting CO in March and one shooting CCP in April so I’ll be a while before I can run a match with it.

Unless........they’ll let me run two guns :confused:

And I still need to nail down an optic. I’m thinking Holosun 510c
Highly recommend.

732133E9-838A-42BA-926D-19450BA5FC72.jpeg

Such as.....
Largest window, least parallax, clear flat glass. You aren't going to find a faster optic that will have less parallax at CQB distances. It just doesn't exist. And parallax is worse at close distances so even if you are pulling the trigger on that EOTech with the ring in the very corner of the window, it's going there. Same cannot be said about any red dot. All the battery life issues that people sometimes complain about with holographic sights just don't matter in this scenario.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Largest window, least parallax, clear flat glass. You aren't going to find a faster optic that will have less parallax at CQB distances. It just doesn't exist. And parallax is worse at close distances so even if you are pulling the trigger on that EOTech with the ring in the very corner of the window, it's going there. Same cannot be said about any red dot. All the battery life issues that people sometimes complain about with holographic sights just don't matter in this scenario.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
All reasonable... But you just don't see them at the highest levels of competition often. Wonder why that is?

Back
Top Bottom