• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pellet smoker reviews

I went the Treager Lil Texas Pro. Man that thing is just what I was looking for. It makes smoking overnight a breeze, everything tastes wonderful, and a true set it and forget it. One kind of downfall is that there is no tending to it so you have to find something else to do. I usually enjoy hanging out tending to the hand fed one while having a beer or 12.

I went the Treager Lil Texas Pro. Man that thing is just what I was looking for. It makes smoking overnight a breeze, everything tastes wonderful, and a true set it and forget it. One kind of downfall is that there is no tending to it so you have to find something else to do. I usually enjoy hanging out tending to the hand fed one while having a beer or 12.

Ha! I hear you there. I have had good success with my Weber honestly. Coals to one side meat to another quarter open on the intake and keep it in the sweet spot is no problem. Just make sure you have good seals and for heavens sake get a well rated digital therm because most therms on grills are off by 30-60 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom