• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Perfect Example of a Jerkoff

Last time that happened to me, I backed in from the other end, turned my truck at an angle and left it sitting there boxing some a**hat in while I hand-loaded a bunch of cinder blocks. They couldn't leave because of all the traffic loading behind them.
I've done the same. Trailer was at 45 degrees and the truck next to her car. She watched me for about 5 minutes and then went back inside.

Back in April or early May I was sitting in my truck waiting for my wife while she was in Walmart. Guy in a Mercedes pull into parking spot across from me. While he is sitting in it talking on cell phone, the car next to him backs out and leaves. He fires up his Mercedes and backs out. Then pulls back in and parks it straddling the line. While he's doing yhis another car that pulled up just as the first car left was waiting to park in the spot the carl vacated. Mercedes dude gets out and apparently the car wanting the other spot that Mercedes dude decided to take up said something he didn't like cause Mercedes dude gave the middle finger salute. Next thing I know is the waiting car parks about 3 spaces back on the side I'm parked in. This little old lady gets out, walks over to the Mercedes and proceeds to give that new Mercedes a good old fashion key job like I never seen before. She went down both sides, hood, trunk and then goes into the store. Bout 5 minutes later she comes back out, goes toward her car, stopsright in front of my truck, proceeds back over to the Mercedes and keys the hood again. I'm sitting there looking like::shocked:

Edited to add: that old lady was pissed I do believe.

Back
Top Bottom