• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new ride!

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
85daa41ec762662ad352347a2fd499ba.jpg

My buddy who works overseas bought this so it lives with me now! It’s crazy it’s like a big dirt bike. Not quite an SM but I’ve wanted to ride something like this. About to feel the pinch of the 15k mile Ducati service but then it’s new rubber and I’m taking it to blood mountain for the day before night court in Dahlonega

85daa41ec762662ad352347a2fd499ba.jpg

My buddy who works overseas bought this so it lives with me now! It’s crazy it’s like a big dirt bike. Not quite an SM but I’ve wanted to ride something like this. About to feel the pinch of the 15k mile Ducati service but then it’s new rubber and I’m taking it to blood mountain for the day before night court in Dahlonega
That is beautiful. But sucks riding blood mountain in a nice weekend cause everybody is up there and it sucks being behind a slow car that hits the brakes every 2ft.

That is beautiful. But sucks riding blood mountain in a nice weekend cause everybody is up there and it sucks being behind a slow car that hits the brakes every 2ft.

That’s why I love court up there during the week. I take appointed work in Union county just for the chance to hit it during the week

good friend of mine has a Hyper. He was up there riding today. I saw a couple of them, followed one to 400 but they turned off at the gas station at the end. I was up there for the day riding dual sport with some friends.

great day for riding, enjoy the hyper, they are great bikes!

p.s. DucShop in Atlanta is a good place for ducati work. Mark is a genius when it comes to ducks.

Back
Top Bottom