• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new toy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine with regular stock trigger. If you do it right, it'll run thru a 42rds clip within seconds.

What trigger did you use?

probably stock lol. The pink ar you make so much fun of is too much fun when I shoot 1" ringerss and hurt my stepdad's manhood with his 10-22 :) Lol when I do wanna sling lead I can rattle off pretty quickly, quick enough to not wanna spend near the cost of the gun on a stock lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Works fine with regular stock trigger. If you do it right, it'll run thru a 42rds clip within seconds.

Did not know they made clips for the 15-22? is that for the california version with fixed magazine?

probably stock lol. The pink ar you make so much fun of is too much fun when I shoot 1" ringerss and hurt my stepdad's manhood with his 10-22 :) Lol when I do wanna sling lead I can rattle off pretty quickly, quick enough to not wanna spend near the cost of the gun on a stock lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Did not know they made clips for the 15-22? is that for the california version with fixed magazine?

I was running it on .223

I'll definitely give it a test run before dumping 150 bucks on the Jard. The Jard is adjustable down to 1lb and at 1lb a regular AR will almost double on you every time if you are not careful. Should run like a spotted ass baboon.

I'll definitely give it a test run before dumping 150 bucks on the Jard. The Jard is adjustable down to 1lb and at 1lb a regular AR will almost double on you every time if you are not careful. Should run like a spotted ass baboon.

Yeah just make sure the trigger finger stays lock with the finger rest thing on the stock cause that was my problem, I kept letting go so I was only doing 3-5rds burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom