• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new toy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, is the 42 round clip for the california version with fixed magazine? What does a 42 round stripper clip look like? Must be roughly 20" long or so

Quit giving the man grief for saying clip instead of magazine. You know what he meant. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah just make sure the trigger finger stays lock with the finger rest thing on the stock cause that was my problem, I kept letting go so I was only doing 3-5rds burst.

I can get a full mag dump bump on a 556 gun without the stock. I am building this up on a 22lr gun.

Quit giving the man grief for saying clip instead of magazine. You know what he meant. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I can get a full mag dump bump on a 556 gun without the stock. I am building this up on a 22lr gun.
Lol, you know what's funny is most of the "23 year old punks" like me call my pistol a strap, a magazine a clip, etc, and aren't to be allowed near this 23 year olds firearms. But yes I like to give ppl crap about it, all in good fun :)

Again, is the 42 round clip for the california version with fixed magazine? What does a 42 round stripper clip look like? Must be roughly 20" long or so

Its not that bad, its double stack so its about a foot long maybe a little more.

ROFL I didn't even know why I typed in clip. I never use the term clip for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom