ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
And I love it! What do y'all have?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 20
I wanna get into some ESEE's, however I hear it's like tattoos. Once you get one, you gotta get another and another and another.

I have a handful of them... The junglas is awesome for a short machete. The Izula 2 is a very good all purpose blade. But my absolute favorite is the Laser Strike. Great balance of blade length and usability. Not to mention the flint/mag fire starter in the handle. I keep looking at the ESEE 4s, but have mostly convinced myself that I don't need another one.

Regardless, it's a great product and you should get a lot of use out of that one!

I have a handful of them... The junglas is awesome for a short machete. The Izula 2 is a very good all purpose blade. But my absolute favorite is the Laser Strike. Great balance of blade length and usability. Not to mention the flint/mag fire starter in the handle. I keep looking at the ESEE 4s, but have mostly convinced myself that I don't need another one.

Regardless, it's a great product and you should get a lot of use out of that one!

Dial1911...you need another ESEE, buy another ESSE, acquire another ESEE, you want it, you need it, go get it. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom