• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up my first ESEE

Dial1911...you need another ESEE, buy another ESSE, acquire another ESEE, you want it, you need it, go get it. :evil:

Oh goshdamit.... you are thart little voice in my head that gets loud this time of night!!!

I've had so many ESEE 4s in my shopping cart (at least at this time of night) that I would be their Blade HQ's best customer.

If you dont have a 5 like this....

20140216_011125(1).jpg

you gotta have a 4...

20140321_062659.jpg

Maybe another Izzy....

20140816_160927.jpg

you get the general idea?

320x240.jpeg

ESEE knives are made by Randall's Adventure Training & Equipment Group out of Gallant, Alabama.
The knives are manufactured by Rowen Mfg. in Idaho and have a no-BS, unconditional guarantee.

They used to be labeled RAT knives when OKC manufactured the knives, and OKC still uses the RAT name and logos.

See www.jungletraining.com

BSmith.... who did you buy from?

I have bought from several places, including

The Knife Connection
Knife Works
Knives Ship Free
USA Made Blade
EM Gear
and others.

Last edited:
ESEE knives are made by Randall's Adventure Training & Equipment Group out of Alabama.
They used to be RAT knives when OKC manufactured the knives, and OKC still uses the RAT name.

I may or may not have been on the ESEE forum a couple of times. :)

Just realized I don't have a picture of my izula.

i57.tinypic.com_2s9bx9c.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_2mhepz8.jpg

i58.tinypic.com_fm3us4.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_8yw4m8.jpg

i60.tinypic.com_9u0pqp.jpg

Last edited:
Vc94, I got it at Marks Outdoor in Birmingham, AL. My brother is on post deployment leave so I was visiting him. They gave me a military discount when he showed his ID. It cost 105.99. I couldn't find out if it was a good deal before i left but I really wanted it.

I just picked up a laser strike for my first esee and it is amazing! I had the ontario rat 3 designed by esee but it's not the same quality as the laser strike.

Vc94, I got it at Marks Outdoor in Birmingham, AL. My brother is on post deployment leave so I was visiting him. They gave me a military discount when he showed his ID. It cost 105.99. I couldn't find out if it was a good deal before i left but I really wanted it.

Cool, will have to check out Marks Outdoor.
There is an EM Gear store near you in Alpharetta. Good people and great prices!

Back
Top Bottom