• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pickup Trucks Targeted

FLGA

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
503   0
Reaction score
I got my truck broken into a couple weeks ago. Middle of Sandy Springs. Daytime, crowded parking lot, lots of people around.

Took a ceramic punch, knocked out the rear passenger window, quick grab. The did not get any firearms, they did get my Get Home Bag.

However, since then, I have found out; this is apparently the new trend in Atlanta. Pickup trucks are being targeted for firearms. Especially if you have a Protected By Glock sticker or whatever on your window (I do not, I try to stay very understated.)

I look like a good ol boy, with the truck to match. So now that's the new thing going on around town. Heads up to everyone. Called my buddy the other day who has a BCM sticker on his back window. Not a brand known to every kid smashing windows, but not worth the attention either.

Just bringing it to everyone's attention.

Stay safe ODT.

I got my truck broken into a couple weeks ago. Middle of Sandy Springs. Daytime, crowded parking lot, lots of people around.

Took a ceramic punch, knocked out the rear passenger window, quick grab. The did not get any firearms, they did get my Get Home Bag.

However, since then, I have found out; this is apparently the new trend in Atlanta. Pickup trucks are being targeted for firearms. Especially if you have a Protected By Glock sticker or whatever on your window (I do not, I try to stay very understated.)

I look like a good ol boy, with the truck to match. So now that's the new thing going on around town. Heads up to everyone. Called my buddy the other day who has a BCM sticker on his back window. Not a brand known to every kid smashing windows, but not worth the attention either.

Stay safe ODT.

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the heads up. I've got a few trips through Atlanta coming up.

Stay safe ODT.
sounds like profiling- which of course is racism (sarcasm)

Stay safe ODT.

I’m sorry to hear that brother. I’m glad you are safe.

Back
Top Bottom