• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA Land For Sale

I hate paying taxes and believe in person property rights. Our country needs to be owned by US. The communist citizens in the US who are buying land as fronts and non citizens of the US buying property in our country is not right.

why would they want to "cut" the state a deal??? if you owned it, wouldn't you want the most out of it that you could receive??? I hold nothing back for the owners selling for what it's worth....good for them!! I would hope that the state buys it, however they probably will not....
What I’m saying is for 46 years they didn’t have to pay taxes on that property but could still do what they want and still made tons and tons of money off the property. I’m not talking about giving the state the kinfolks deal or anything but $50,000 an acre is just plain stupid. That’s almost a billion dollars for that property

I hate paying taxes and believe in person property rights. Our country needs to be owned by US. The communist citizens in the US who are buying land as fronts and non citizens of the US buying property in our country is not right.
Yes wonder how much of our public lands have been put up as collateral reference to our National debt

A lot of the farm ground in middle and south Georgia is owned by out of country ownership. And the FSA subsid payments are wired overseas.

Ga dropped the ball long ago in procuring land for wildlife& green space . Example when inland Rome & other timber companies began selling off their properties back in early 90s . The state could have acquired a lot properties across the state but they didn’t . The excuse no monies available. I know of several Wmas across the state that have either been downsized or no longer exist . Coosawetta Talking Rock Ogeechee come to mind . A lot lands around Coosawatte were owned by Ga power and they offered to sell those holdings to state but state didn’t buy the lands . You would think With Ga surplus budget at 6 billion dollars that our Dnr would be lobbying our legislators for some that money. Contact your state legislators and see what they say.
State politicians probably prefer the land is developed and get more tax money to skim from

Well it doesn’t really look like the state is gonna pick the property up. They have started more surveying down one of the roads. This freaking sucks, that is a big chunk of public that will be gone forever.

Well it doesn’t really look like the state is gonna pick the property up. They have started more surveying down one of the roads. This freaking sucks, that is a big chunk of public that will be gone forever.
I wouldn't count thr state purchase out just yet. Last I heard they were close to making a deal and that was from the family's representative.

Back
Top Bottom