• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA may be no more soon. A lot of it is now on the market.

Georgia ain’t Georgia anymore
Trust me man I know. I see it every day working, just finished blasting a subdivision in hoschton and they’ve got another phase NOT EVEN CLEARED YET and it’s already 100% sold to northerners/California people sight unseen. 400k+ community.

Trust me man I know. I see it every day working, just finished blasting a subdivision in hoschton and they’ve got another phase NOT EVEN CLEARED YET and it’s already 100% sold to northerners/California people sight unseen. 400k+ community.

I had this hot chick stop and just randomly talk to me when I was walking my dogs. I was almost finished up, and i was in front of my house. She was making small talk and asking if there were any homes for sale in my neighborhood that I was aware of. She saw my house without realizing it was mine and said she might approach the owners to see if they would sell it. I said well I am the owner and no it’s not for sale. She got embarrassed for some reason, and drove off. Sho nuff NY plates….

I guess it’s a good story bc for about 5 mins I thought I still had it and this hot chick was just randomly talking to me. Lol I like to pretend she wasn’t house hunting.

I had this hot chick stop and just randomly talk to me when I was walking my dogs. I was almost finished up, and i was in front of my house. She was making small talk and asking if there were any homes for sale in my neighborhood that I was aware of. She saw my house without realizing it was mine and said she might approach the owners to see if they would sell it. I said well I am the owner and no it’s not for sale. She got embarrassed for some reason, and drove off. Sho nuff NY plates….
It’s insane. I shot a subdivision last year in Buford, the entire thing was roughly 800 houses finished and 100% of the occupants were ny tags.

FYI, lots of the houses I see be built new in sone of these subdivisions there’s no way they’re square. Framing crews will be drinking and have an entire house dried in and everything literally from pouring the pad to dried in in 3 weeks. They’ll have a finished home in 6 weeks. It’s outrageous. I watched a Mexican dude fall off the roof from being drunk last year on a house in peach tree city and his colleagues just looked down and though oh well and went back to work. It blows my mind lol

It’s insane. I shot a subdivision last year in Buford, the entire thing was roughly 800 houses finished and 100% of the occupants were ny tags.

FYI, lots of the houses I see be built new in sone of these subdivisions there’s no way they’re square. Framing crews will be drinking and have an entire house dried in and everything literally from pouring the pad to dried in in 3 weeks. They’ll have a finished home in 6 weeks. It’s outrageous. I watched a Mexican dude fall off the roof from being drunk last year on a house in peach tree city and his colleagues just looked down and though oh well and went back to work. It blows my mind lol
GC’s and Subs are a joke. Nobody gives two ****s about their finished product anymore.

Back
Top Bottom