• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please be respectful to other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore me all you want.... You're just going to un ignore me to see what I said about you..
Bwahaha! Aint that the truth ?!
Those on my ignore list are the ones that seem to be the ‘enemy’ on this board. They are not working with us to keep our rights. Too many liberals popping up and coming out of the closet, it seems.
They seem to get me in trouble lately. Lol.
They cry to the mods when things get a little rough for them . :evil:

Thanks for the laughs !

HAHAHA!!!! I got a warning the other day for not being nice.
Well, excuse me fellas. When an idiot posts some BS in the "FREE" section because they are too ignorant to post in the CORRECT forum, and I call them out on it and even provide a link to the proper forum.....I get a warning. Really guys???? Come on. My language was 100% acceptable even to elementary students..........

AWESOME!!!! Reminds me of the other website forum I "use to" frequent much more often but got tired on the idiotic politics. Starts with a G and ends with N. Think there is an "O" in the middle. Speaking of that forum, funny how the "click" or members that have buddies can post WHATEVER THEY WANT, but 99% of them cannot. FFFFFFFFFFFFF that place. And HOPEFULLY this site isn't going to the dogs OR coyotes as well.

Maybe with all the liberals, yanks, and little kiddies on here.........it's going that direction. I hope not. Who knows. I've been here for almost 10 years. Enjoyed most of it until just recently.

I get them for joking around with someone who knows it's a joke. Maybe there's some other reason for them. :noidea:
They work when no other warning fits the "I don't know why I don't like your post but I don't like your post" reason for a mod to slap you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom