• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice instead of opinions much appreciated... as I said I never took the time to navigate the site it was told about it got On n began looking for things I wanted to buy, n it’s also funny how all this ended up being about something worlds apart from what it was intended to be about, thanks for the directions
So, you’re a guy that can’t swim, but jumps in the water not knowing how deep it is?
Glad to see you back, btw.

So, you’re a guy that can’t swim, but jumps in the water not knowing how deep it is?
Glad to see you back, btw.

i swim very well, I also plot my course just as well, i Get On Find things I like attempt to secure it....I stay on my course... haven’t had the chance to wonder or haven’t taken the time to as I stated, not so much the same as your metaphor of me going in blind, I just come for what I come for and leave, I’ve been given new information, I’ll look into what I was given... sounds like a pretty natural course of action to me, Good afternoon

i swim very well, I also plot my course just as well, i Get On Find things I like attempt to secure it....I stay on my course... haven’t had the chance to wonder or haven’t taken the time to as I stated, not so much the same as your metaphor of me going in blind, I just come for what I come for and leave, I’ve been given new information, I’ll look into what I was given... sounds like a pretty natural course of action to me, Good afternoon
Just checking to see if you had nodded off.

Perfect example, there is a particular listing where the seller doesn’t even want contact without a certain number of ratings, so because I don’t have these ratings I have to let this deal go by... not in my nature, so at that point I would introduce myself and offer to pay him in full before the meet as an act of good faith....I believe that to be stand up.... if this meet happens and he doesn’t leave feedback I have no control over that but it doesn’t imply that I’ve made no transactions or that I’m not a good person to deal with.

OOOhhhKayyyy

aight I’m done
upload_2020-5-16_14-31-28.gif

Perfect example, there is a particular listing where the seller doesn’t even want contact without a certain number of ratings, so because I don’t have these ratings I have to let this deal go by... not in my nature, so at that point I would introduce myself and offer to pay him in full before the meet as an act of good faith....I believe that to be stand up.... if this meet happens and he doesn’t leave feedback I have no control over that but it doesn’t imply that I’ve made no transactions or that I’m not a good person to deal with.
If that's the case, you might want to look into how to leave feedback, and leave it first.
Some people feel the newb needs to leave feedback first. Or the buyer leave feedback first.
It's never too late to leave feedback. I think I had one guy leave feedback a year after the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom