• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can relate which is y I do things to ease ppls minds such as offer to send money prior to a meet etc. I Kno Ppl Can be scum so I try to extend the first branch to assure that person I’m not, appreciate your advice seriously
I think a few folks got confused (as did I ) when you said you would pay more than asking price...they thought other things than what you mean here.
We have had a bunch of folks that dont stand on their word lately. They will set a deal, then turn and sell to someone that offers more. To me and everyone else with a sense of honesty hates this. Its wrong.
When you stated you would offer more, you meant what you stated above, people think you are someone offering folks more to break a deal or to sell to you under any circumstances.
You see ?
I did not even understand what you meant until about a page back . Its just miscommunication i think.
I cant speak for anyone here except me so dont take what i say as gospel as well.

I think a few folks got confused (as did I ) when you said you would pay more than asking price...they thought other things than what you mean here.
We have had a bunch of folks that dont stand on their word lately. They will set a deal, then turn and sell to someone that offers more. To me and everyone else with a sense of honesty hates this. Its wrong.
When you stated you would offer more, you meant what you stated above, people think you are someone offering folks more to break a deal or to sell to you under any circumstances.
You see ?
I did not even understand what you meant until about a page back . Its just miscommunication i think.
I cant speak for anyone here except me so dont take what i say as gospel as well.

understandable, which is y I attempted to clarify in a number of my responses, you’re selling something, I’m out of town, I have to give you some incentive/compensation for holding something for me when you could have sold it, simple as that. But again I did speak very vague my mistake for not being more vivid

i made a post about ppl asking for permits when it’s not required... it was taken down...I said nothing about going through an ffl at all but I see a lot of mud being thrown I’m just trying to spread money n the experience of sharing cool stuff
Bottom line is....It's their shiiit, if you want it bad enough you'll do it.

Nope cant let any go. So we cant do business.Oh Well BYE

damn, well maybe one day I’ll have something you want and I’ll pay you or charge you less for meeting me further than you would normally travel or accommodating my work schedule so that we could meet, Have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom