• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to tell the peanut gallery the same thing.... funny how I’m being scolded about giving my opinion where it wasn’t asked for yet here I am getting a bunch of opinions that I didn’t ask for, if you’re not selling me something don’t address me, if you don’t plan on doing business with me my opinions and whether or not I’m real fake have feedback or not have purchased things or not shouldn’t concern you

Hi David :wave:

I wonder if he knows that guy who works at that very progressive company where there are no bosses and everything they do will save the world? Can't remember his screen name...:wacko: You know the one, who always let us know how successful he was and the rest of us were just dweebs...

I wonder if he knows that guy who works at that very progressive company where there are no bosses and everything they do will save the world? Can't remember his screen name...:wacko: You know the one, who always let us know how successful he was and the rest of us were just dweebs...
Boom!

tenor (9).gif

Reckon he is talking about the guy who tells everybody how stupid they are, and how smart and rich he is.. plus they won’t ban him forever and they keep letting him back again and again and again and again and again and again.. and EVERYBODY HATES HIS GUTS. but they let him back again and again and again and again.. what was his name... let me walk outside and see if his name comes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom