• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kuzcokelly

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
43   1
Reaction score
1002.jpeg 1238.jpeg 2786.jpeg 1002.jpeg 1238.jpeg 2786.jpeg 20160123_190554.jpg 20160117_180742.jpg
FB_IMG_1456896361388.jpg
I have never in life asked for help so I find some shame in needing any. I always worked for mine and tried to give to others. It did m heart good. This year has started off horribly. While I broke my neck four years ago and have had a total of three reconstructive surgeries on my cervical spine to repair it, the end result was a horrible fail with chronic pain coming from muscle atrophy from C3-T1 in my spine. The nail in the coffin was the wreck in 2012 that set all this in motion and I haven't been able to work since and the burden has been placed on my wife. I manage to scrimp and save a bit here and there to buy from you fellas on here but it is usually the less expensive stuff I hope to make better.Well, in 2014 my wife and I were gifted with a beautiful baby boy. He brought joy back into my life as I was his daycare ad he was a happy busy little man. He became my best friend.since we spent so much time together at the house I can hardly stand to leave except to go to my chronic pain doc. 7 weeks ago, while in Palm Beach ,Florida in a horrible accident my wife accidentally backed over him. you might have red about it in the paper. Yes , that was us. I have been hit hard by the loss of our 17 month old son.It followed the loss of my father by two weeks..I am all but beaten down but not out yet and I am trying to keep my head up and get busy. I'm limited on the hour i can spend at a time working on things because i have to rest two for every one i am holding my head up. Losing 2/3rd's of the muscle in my back causes huge problems. That coupled with those losses hasbeaten me back into my Laz-boy. I had gathered most of the tools to start engraving guns which takes a lot of practice before you put your hands on another mans gun. I accrued some of the gun stock carving tools. And I bought an unconverted Saiga to build with my boy while he played outside. The financial burdens we now face have stunted, stopped my progress so I am here to ask for your help if you can. I was curious what you would like to see carved into a guns stock. I was curious to the type of work yo would like t see engraved in various type rifles.Then it boils down to the charity aspect of it. I need a checkering kit, some carving chisels, some burs for a foredom and parts to covert the Saiga. I bought some flats today from Sheperd trainer and he asked if there was anything he could do. I was contacted by another member who read my signature with the same question.I picked up some wooden ak furniture from WuDee and he asked the same. I loathe asking for help or charity so I didn't bother them. I would much rather help than be helped. After a visit to my doctor today it became painfully clear I will not be able to finish what i have started without help. If any of you are willing and have things lying around you just don't need or use anymore that will fit the bill and you would like to donate my address is 1013 Ola ale Dr. McDonough 30252. I need a couple brakes for a mosin, a brake for the saiga 7.62, a trigger group for the saiga, and some nicer quality furniture for it as I want to complete the gun as a memorial to my son and then put it away..Biker 13 was going to help me out with some antler to engrave but ended up needing his for his dog to chew on..and I get it. Any wooden stocks or furniture would be great for practice pieces and as I get better i will post the progress. If you feel like I am asking too much or you just can't help then pass on by. If you decide to help you can do it anonamously or please provide your name so I can give credit where it's due. If all you can help with is advise on the patterns you'd like to see o different guns or on your own, please share them with me,I'll practice that and see if we can work out a litle work for me so I can pay it forward.. Anyways, Thanks for your time if you made it this far and remem ber, with your wife,family,kids...whoever you love,love em like there is no tomorrow, You never know when your last moment will be your first memory.

Thanks again guys and thanks to all who run this site. It is special. I have tried to find something like it in the states I visit because I AM AN ODT JUNKIE and I'm proud

Kelly

View attachment 748632 View attachment 748633 View attachment 748634 View attachment 748632 View attachment 748633 View attachment 748634 View attachment 748635 View attachment 748636 View attachment 748637 I have never in life asked for help so I find some shame in needing any. I always worked for mine and tried to give to others. It did m heart good. This year has started off horribly. While I broke my neck four years ago and have had a total of three reconstructive surgeries on my cervical spine to repair it, the end result was a horrible fail with chronic pain coming from muscle atrophy from C3-T1 in my spine. The nail in the coffin was the wreck in 2012 that set all this in motion and I haven't been able to work since and the burden has been placed on my wife. I manage to scrimp and save a bit here and there to buy from you fellas on here but it is usually the less expensive stuff I hope to make better.Well, in 2014 my wife and I were gifted with a beautiful baby boy. He brought joy back into my life as I was his daycare ad he was a happy busy little man. He became my best friend.since we spent so much time together at the house I can hardly stand to leave except to go to my chronic pain doc. 7 weeks ago, while in Palm Beach ,Florida in a horrible accident my wife accidentally backed over him. you might have red about it in the paper. Yes , that was us. I have been hit hard by the loss of our 17 month old son.It followed the loss of my father by two weeks..I am all but beaten down but not out yet and I am trying to keep my head up and get busy. I'm limited on the hour i can spend at a time working on things because i have to rest two for every one i am holding my head up. Losing 2/3rd's of the muscle in my back causes huge problems. That coupled with those losses hasbeaten me back into my Laz-boy. I had gathered most of the tools to start engraving guns which takes a lot of practice before you put your hands on another mans gun. I accrued some of the gun stock carving tools. And I bought an unconverted Saiga to build with my boy while he played outside. The financial burdens we now face have stunted, stopped my progress so I am here to ask for your help if you can. I was curious what you would like to see carved into a guns stock. I was curious to the type of work yo would like t see engraved in various type rifles.Then it boils down to the charity aspect of it. I need a checkering kit, some carving chisels, some burs for a foredom and parts to covert the Saiga. I bought some flats today from Sheperd trainer and he asked if there was anything he could do. I was contacted by another member who read my signature with the same question.I picked up some wooden ak furniture from WuDee and he asked the same. I loathe asking for help or charity so I didn't bother them. I would much rather help than be helped. After a visit to my doctor today it became painfully clear I will not be able to finish what i have started without help. If any of you are willing and have things lying around you just don't need or use anymore that will fit the bill and you would like to donate my address is 1013 Ola ale Dr. McDonough 30252. I need a couple brakes for a mosin, a brake for the saiga 7.62, a trigger group for the saiga, and some nicer quality furniture for it as I want to complete the gun as a memorial to my son and then put it away..Biker 13 was going to help me out with some antler to engrave but ended up needing his for his dog to chew on..and I get it. Any wooden stocks or furniture would be great for practice pieces and as I get better i will post the progress. If you feel like I am asking too much or you just can't help then pass on by. If you decide to help you can do it anonamously or please provide your name so I can give credit where it's due. If all you can help with is advise on the patterns you'd like to see o different guns or on your own, please share them with me,I'll practice that and see if we can work out a litle work for me so I can pay it forward.. Anyways, Thanks for your time if you made it this far and remem ber, with your wife,family,kids...whoever you love,love em like there is no tomorrow, You never know when your last moment will be your first memory.

Thanks again guys and thanks to all who run this site. It is special. I have tried to find something like it in the states I visit because I AM AN ODT JUNKIE and I'm proud

Kelly

Wow, sorry for your LOST, I know I have some wood furniture for a Ak-47, Saiga 12g, Stock. I just need to look and see what I have. I just convert my weapons and leave the old stuff in my Prep room. I live in Suwanee can you pick up the stuff, I'm NOT walking well do to Cancer, just let me know. I will PRAY for you'd family.

Thank you for your prayers. They are the most welcome. It is hard to make it through the days and support from others is the only thing that even brings peace. 17 months with the greatest joy a father could know and then gone...just like that.

Wow, sorry for your LOST, I know I have some wood furniture for a Ak-47, Saiga 12g, Stock. I just need to look and see what I have. I just convert my weapons and leave the old stuff in my Prep room. I live in Suwanee can you pick up the stuff, I'm NOT walking well do to Cancer, just let me know. I will PRAY for you'd family.
Bushwick, I'll make the trip. If you have anything that would help I'd be honored to make the trip to meet you. It's humbling to need help. Even more so to find someone willing to help.

My heart goes out to you friend. Prayers sent. I'm going to be out of State for a few days but I will certainly check to see if I have any tools which may be useful to you.

wow, sorry to hear that.... :pray:

@sniper22[20151120_053337 (2).jpg /QUOTE]

Thank you. It happened in Palm Beach and I was suprised to hear it had made it to the paper up here. My daughter had to walk into school and be attacked by a barrage of Questions from her classmate because her teacher read it, figure it out, and had a conversation with her entire senior class about her little brother. It was a horrifying return for her. I had to go get her from school and then cll them up and chew a** to get the principle to do something so she could return in peace.It was horrible and the days have only gotten worse. I guess reality that he is really gone sets in the longer he doesn't come around the corner.. I want to get to engraving and carving or working on the Saiga but I am limited on thehours I can spend and what I can do since my surgeries were such failures.. They provided no relief. my life has become a joke,living in a prison of a broken body. If I live 30 more years it's like a 30 year sentence in a body that's broken and doesn't cooperate! Instead of him and his little lion blanket, his little lion blanket is what we have been left with.. It's just not the same..at all. Nothing worse than the loss of all the joy and noise a child brings into your lives and then the silence becomes deafening and I can't escape it...

Thank you for your prayers. They are the most welcome. It is hard to make it through the days and support from others is the only thing that even brings peace. 17 months with the greatest joy a father could know and then gone...just like that.

Bushwick, I'll make the trip. If you have anything that would help I'd be honored to make the trip to meet you. It's humbling to need help. Even more so to find someone willing to help.

My buddy works for a company called roadie.com they are based out of Atlanta, it's kinda like uber but for items.... I would have to ask tomorrow bc I'm not sure about shipping gun related items but he may be able to get a few account credit / promo codes to get stuff delivered to you for free or close to it.

My buddy works for a company called roadie.com they are based out of Atlanta, it's kinda like uber but for items.... I would have to ask tomorrow bc I'm not sure about shipping gun related items but he may be able to get a few account credit / promo codes to get stuff delivered to you for free or close to it.
That would be incredible!

Back
Top Bottom