• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
I wanted to check and say again, thanks to all for your prayers and help. What should be my son's second birthday is tomorrow. We have plans to plant little trees in his honor but prayers would be a blessing. I'm shredded to pieces with all the memories surrounding this day which was supposed to be a celebration.. I don't even know if I can deal with the gathering of family and friends. I have depended on all of you for stories, parts, pieces, and entertainment more than you all will ever know. God Bless and thank you all again...Take care

We are with you my brother, don't forget we need to get together for a cold soda soon!

True now more than ever. I am trying to get more active. I can only stay down and mourn for so long. It has affected my health in a very negative way..Bottom line is I need to get out and do or I won't be here much longer either. I've been trying to gather AK builder tools and gun smithing tools so I can offer to help the ODT brothers who are in need of it.I have hopes which is better than some months ago.

Kelly, I hope your day is going smoothly. I know that it is difficult, but you will get through it. You are in my prayers today. We are sad, here on earth, but I'm sure your precious boy is laughing and playing with the angels in heaven. God be with you on this day and every day.

Good Morning Kelly,

I have been reading your post and needs. Let me just say that my prayers go out to you and your family and that God will grant you comfort and peace

Also if you can use some deer antler to practice on, I have some as I don't mount any thing. I hunt for meat.

If you ever are able to make it south would be glad to hang out and take you airboating down in lake Seminole.

Pm me your needs and I see what I have.

God Bless

Cooter

Words aint enough, just now reading your post and SoSorry for your loss. I have nothing but Prayers to offer. I'm not a Vet but come from Military Family and try to Pray everyday for all you guys. Tragic Story. MuchLove MuchPrayer InComing.

Thank you Cooter and Slowloper very much. When I originally posted this the guys on here helped me out with the things I was in need of. These days I'm looking for purpose ,faith,prayers, and hope. The last two weeks leading up to his birthday were some of the toughest in my life...Prayers are all you have to get you through. I didn't want to gather for his birthday,I wanted to stay at home and be alone but we had to get together to allow our Georgia family pay their respects. We didn't do it in Feb/March because we couldn't handle it all a second time after going through it in Florida with our Florida family where he died...Still debate moving to the place he passed away but if we don't it is all for nothing...I feel like we need to and build a memorial garden for him there and try to keep his memory alive.....He is missed today just like the first day and every in between. No one should lose a child....................

Back
Top Bottom