• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

uploadfromtaptalk1444881881464.png

Prayers and thought for safe ans speedy recovery. So many people need help in this world. I guess its one at a time. She sounds like a strong brave young girl.

We still need:as of now, we need:

1- LPK
1- UPK
1- BCG

And maybe a fast turnaround cerakote job. I would do it but its a little tough with only 1 arm...

I have a used BCG that I took off my old school bushmaster, if that will work. Was reworked and given some ogre love by Shrek about 200 rounds ago.

Here is a little update for those interested. As you know, Skylar went into surgery this morning at approximately 8:30, after the check in. She has been in surgery all day so far. The surgeons removed as much as they thought necessary. After the MRI, remnants of the tumor remained and they must continue removing bits of the mass that were not caught the first go round. I can only imagine how difficult it is to remain vigilant. To those who have experienced that similar unrest and uncertainty, I am sorry. So possible prayers for the doctors, as well as some peace and comfort for all involved would be exceptional. I am so pleasantly surprised of how much compassion I have found in a forum of people whom we've never met.

"Awesome, full of Awe...This is exactly what we see when we are able to see him."

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom