• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please please please look at this

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
498   0
Reaction score
OK GUYS

I posted this up to sell, I got it for my wife(she had breast cancer) and I have found the magpul set so I was selling this.

I was pmed by an odt'er, his wife has stage 3 cancer, I know how he feels. He wants it and said it will take a few days to come up with the cash. I told him i will give it to him for $75, I lied, its his for free.

What I am asking is if you can help pool up a little cash for him, it is very hard to deal with what he is going through. I will try and get a paypal adress from him. We have over 14000 active members, if we all have a buck or two we can help them out.

I am giving the pink furniture and 5 bucks, will you guys help me?

Thanks!

BOB
1369270898_0.jpg

Last edited:
5 buck sent to jacksaxe@bellsouth.net

it may not seem like much but if half of us can give a dollar that will pay one of those medical bills

thank you in advance

BOB

p.s.
the odt'er does not know about this yet
if he chooses to put his odt name up he can
he can also remain anonymous
this is not charity,this is human

Is that the PayPal addy ?

yes sir
it wont take much to make a big difference to her
the weekend before my wife started chemotherapy we(me.my wife,and daughter) went to rock city and ruby falls
i had next to no money (i think i did the trip on $300) and we had a great time.to this day it was one of the best trips ever.
she beat it and so will his wife.

What an awesome way to help someone through such a difficult time. At a very young age my son was diagnosed with an extremely rare seizure disorder and there was a real possibility that he wouldn't make it. Kind gestures like this along with prayers and positive thoughts are what got us though the toughest times.

Even if you can't spare a couple of bucks, stop what you are doing for a few minutes and send some prayers and positive thoughts to this fellow ODT'r and his courageous wife.

Thanks for the opportunity to pay it forward Bob.

Back
Top Bottom