• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please please please look at this

Just saw the thread, and sent.

Thank you so very much, you folks have made such big smile appear on my bride of almost 39 years face and I can't thank you all enough.

Guess this would be a great time to give an update on her condition;

My wife is at one of the lowest places in her life, a couple of weeks ago she had to return to her oncologist and have another check up. She has barely gotten out of bed most days since then and cry's all the time. Now we face another procedure and she is frightened beyond describing, they have set up a surgery for August the 11th. Looks like two more spots are showing up and we do not know the scope nor depth of the Cancer this time. She is convinced it is very bad and that she will not be on this earth much longer.
I don't know what to do ........... I try to be a rock for her to stand on and a whipping post for her to vent upon but often I feel I'm failing at my job. To top it off the insurance we were forced to take that started January the first of this year is a problem. They have denied many claims and simply put we are drowning but I have thus far kept most of the bills/worries from her knowledge.
To those who have allowed me to post items since you don't have the time or desire to do so yourself I thank you so very much. This has allowed me an escape to stay involved in a pass time I enjoy. To those of you who were able to send what you could to help, I have not enough words to thank you. And to all of those of you who are of Faith and have offered your prayers - Thank You, we know that she is still moving forward because our God is an awesome God.

I don't know how I missed this. Whatever you do do not let her become discouraged. This can help you talk to her, Psalms 50:15 and 1 Thessalonians 5:16-19. I will be praying for your family. I have seen prayer work myself. If you need anything just ask, and I will try my best to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom