• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please please please look at this

My mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer this week and has already had both her legs amputated at the knees from unrelated issues. So this hits me pretty hard and makes me smile at the same time to see people helping out! My donation is in and prayers to all these women for good health and happy lives..............

Thanks Jbum..............

you guys are great.he is picking up the furniture tomorrow.
we had someone give us $500 when my wife had just finished treatments.still don't know who they are,and i wonder if they know how much it helped.getting is good,giving is great.

Last edited:
I want to say "Thank You" !!

We had just over a dozen of you ODT folks send money into my PayPal account which has allowed me to take my bride of 38 years out to a nice dinner.

I told one of our friends how this came to happen and he said "Wow, I guess there are a few good folks out there after all". I pray none of you folks ever have to deal with this, my wife and I married during my senior year and her junior year of high school in 1975. We never saw this coming and by the time we knew what was happening she was diagnosed at stage IIIc. She is currently doing OK but we have a few goods days and many, many more that are well, lets just say not so good. She is also an insulin dependent diabetic wearing an insulin pump 24/7, the cost of medical stuff is out of hand but we get by. When folks do something for others that they don't even know, it makes me well up a bit. I never could have imagined this would be in our lives. I thank the group of you that bring me stuff to sell for you on the ODT so I can earn an extra buck. I want to thank you folks that gave a few bucks to allow me to treat her to a nice dinner and some time out of the house together. Life is nothing at all like it once was but I'm glad to have her still by my side and I'm proud to know you guys got my back. I've learned that often we take some things for granted, but you folks make me understand that we are all connected in some way. And having family, blood related or interest related is what our walk on this earth is all about. Hats off to you folks, you are the BEST !!!

And to you "poopdaddy", In my book your the kind of guy who I think is of high honor and top notch morals - I'm glad to have crossed paths with you and proud to call you a friend !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom