• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
how else is someone supposed to have fun on a firearm forum that no one talks about guns on?

I have an answer to your question Lax, begin teaching in the Stupid Stuff Forum. I must admit this has been entertaining on a cold Saturday morning. Informative, not really, but it is the Stupid Stuff Forum, enjoy this for what it is.

I have an answer to your question Lax, begin teaching in the Stupid Stuff Forum. I must admit this has been entertaining on a cold Saturday morning. Informative, not really, but it is the Stupid Stuff Forum, enjoy this for what it is.
Actually it began in the general section. Stay with us now. Ok?

I think the whole "brotherhood" thing is a bit overused. I consider it more of a"certain people of similar interest" site. Would I help another member in a tough situation? Yes but I would do the same thing for someone on the side of the road. In a tough time, see how many "brothers" come to the rescue. Your post is more of a play on emotions whjch is what UNICEF does on TV.

IMO -- It is more of a play on the character of people who have values than anything. Purposely taking advantage of anyone for any reason is wrong. There is no way around it and no way to dodge the truth. It is wrong no matter which way you look at it.
That is just my opinion based on the way that I was raised. Just because someone needs a meal doesn't give anyone the right to charge them twice the normal amount even if it is legal to do so.

Glass houses.

Well he is lawyer trying to become a politician great practice here on ODT (But I agree with what he said 100%)

:thumb: Good work

Thank you for the agreement. I actually am worried about the direction of our nation and when I see the comments I have as of late on the ODT I really get worried because this is supposed to be "my kinda people".

I also hate the bad label of lawyer and politician, I am not by default a bad guy because of it, I find that making efforts to work as both are some of the most effective routes I can take to effect positive change in our legal and political systems. That being said, I had to have the doctors surgically fuse my forked tongue back together. :D

IMO -- It is more of a play on the character of people who have values than anything. Purposely taking advantage of anyone for any reason is wrong. There is no way around it and no way to dodge the truth. It is wrong no matter which way you look at it.
That is just my opinion based on the way that I was raised. Just because someone needs a meal doesn't give anyone the right to charge them twice the normal amount even if it is legal to do so.
Good thing people arent complaining about meal flipping here, ehh? Ammo and guns are hobbies. Please dont emotionally spin this.

Thank you for the agreement. I actually am worried about the direction of our nation and when I see the comments I have as of late on the ODT I really get worried because this is supposed to be "my kinda people".

I also hate the bad label of lawyer and politician, I am not by default a bad guy because of it, I find that making efforts to work as both are some of the most effective routes I can take to effect positive change in our legal and political systems. That being said, I had to have the doctors surgically fuse my forked tongue back together. :D

Sorry couldn't resist the labels. Meant in good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom