• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they wouldn't be separate. Nothing would be any different from that aspect.

Would separating the two be so horrible? It's obvious that I hardly ever post in the general forum or do much trading.

Is that because nobody thought about it, or because I thought about it? Just something to mull over.

On second thought regarding what I wrote the other day, I would be in favor of some kind of tiered system that still allowed free membership and posting for a small number of posts for us small time users, with increasing levels of benefits for increasing amounts of fees

I like this idea but one post is right it’s up to the owner and yes like he said he likes sitting at home and playing with the site so hope it all works out I’ll still be around looking

On second thought regarding what I wrote the other day, I would be in favor of some kind of tiered system that still allowed free membership and posting for a small number of posts for us small time users, with increasing levels of benefits for increasing amounts of fees

I like this idea but one post is right it’s up to the owner and yes like he said he likes sitting at home and playing with the site so hope it all works out I’ll still be around looking
But he's fixing to have a new bride to be sitting around the house playing with. Bye, bye ODT. Ain't nobody got time for that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom