• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plz Vote Today

This times 100. Hope after 12pm when most democrats get out of bed we have a monsoon that shuts down all public transportation.

I'm afraid that the monsoon that you hope for would be two weeks too late - dems showed up heavily for early voting and probably 150 in line at my polling place at 06:30 this morning. We shall see what happens...............

Good for them - 1st time voters. Regardless to what side they choose, I applaud each and everyone for exercising their rights to vote!

I also applaud each and every peron that exercises their right to vote as long as they also uphold the responsibility they have to understand what or who they are voting for and then makes an informed vote of their choice. Like all rights, including your right to bear arms, the right to vote comes with responsibility. I have no respect for those that just cast a vote as they are told like a parrot repeating a phrase. I hope that everyone that voted in this election understands the personal responsibility aspect that makes liberty feasible. Cant have one without the other.

I also applaud each and every peron that exercises their right to vote as long as they also uphold the responsibility they have to understand what or who they are voting for and then makes an informed vote of their choice. Like all rights, including your right to bear arms, the right to vote comes with responsibility. I have no respect for those that just cast a vote as they are told like a parrot repeating a phrase. I hope that everyone that voted in this election understands the personal responsibility aspect that makes liberty feasible. Cant have one without the other.

Agreed!!:amen:

I'm afraid that the monsoon that you hope for would be two weeks too late - dems showed up heavily for early voting and probably 150 in line at my polling place at 06:30 this morning. We shall see what happens...............

Talking about bad weather. Most dummycrats are scared of the rain.

Talking about bad weather. Most dummycrats are scared of the rain.

Fibre-Light-FREE-UMBRELLA-OFFER_1024x1024.png

Back
Top Bottom