• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plz Vote Today

I hoping this election dampens the far right momentum. But the way we have been going things are only going to get more extreme. The difference is the baby boomer dieing off over the next decade and the impact that will have on the electorate.

Have you seen the Trump rallies? No chance of any Trump supporter losing momentum. In fact the Republican party is growing from all of the Democrats leaving the Democrat plantation to vote Republican. Great to see so many people waking up and educating themselves about the history of the Democrat party and what they really stand for. As far as baby boomers dying off well I raised 4 daughters to be Conservatives so no chance of that either.

If you want to know what's at stake here just read President Trump's own words at a rall a few weeks ago.

"Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense."

"For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat."

"Let's be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They are a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with an agenda."

"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system."

"The establishment and their media enablers wield control over this nation through means that are well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and reputation. And they will lie, lie, and lie even more."

"But the central base of world political power is here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people."

"Their financial resources are unlimited. Their political resources are unlimited. Their media resources are unlimited. And, most importantly, the depths of their immorality is unlimited."

"This is a conspiracy against you, the American people. This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization."

"I've seen firsthand the corruption and the sickness that has taken over our politics. They knew they would throw every lie they could at me, and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try and stop me. But I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious. Nevertheless, I take all of these slings and arrows gladly, for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back. Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning."

"We will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business. We will remove from our politics the special interests who have betrayed our workers, our borders, our freedoms, and our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit, we will end the rule of special interests, we will put a stop to the raiding of our country – and the disenfranchisement of our people."

"The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force strong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American people."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._matters_this_election_day.html#ixzz5W7GHlh1l
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

upload_2018-11-6_17-43-52.png

Good for them - 1st time voters. Regardless to what side they choose, I applaud each and everyone for exercising their rights to vote!
These people are preyed upon by Democrats, and rest assured, they will always fill the projects as long as they continue to vote Democrat. It’s sad, but the values and views of the Dems are exactly what keeps them down. Over 50 years of blind loyalty, is it getting them ahead yet? Don’t applaud people who are being paid to vote a certain way. It’s sad.

Just got done. Polling worker said abt 500 ober presidential election. 62-65% orf reg voters for our polling place with a very long hr plus wait. Hope they all vote red

If you want to know what's at stake here just read President Trump's own words at a rall a few weeks ago.

"Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense."

"For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat."

"Let's be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They are a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with an agenda."

"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system."

"The establishment and their media enablers wield control over this nation through means that are well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and reputation. And they will lie, lie, and lie even more."

"But the central base of world political power is here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people."

"Their financial resources are unlimited. Their political resources are unlimited. Their media resources are unlimited. And, most importantly, the depths of their immorality is unlimited."

"This is a conspiracy against you, the American people. This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization."

"I've seen firsthand the corruption and the sickness that has taken over our politics. They knew they would throw every lie they could at me, and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try and stop me. But I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious. Nevertheless, I take all of these slings and arrows gladly, for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back. Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning."

"We will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business. We will remove from our politics the special interests who have betrayed our workers, our borders, our freedoms, and our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit, we will end the rule of special interests, we will put a stop to the raiding of our country – and the disenfranchisement of our people."

"The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force strong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American people."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._matters_this_election_day.html#ixzz5W7GHlh1l
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

So much like for this. Anyone that can read this and still not support Trump is part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom