• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police trade in guns

Two of the best G22s I ever owned were police trade ins. They all get overhauled by Glock before they are resold so you're not likely get a worn gun in any case. I'll be glad when the Gen 4s start showing up as trade ins.

I've been carrying a G22 LEO trade in for almost 3 years. It's a great shooting gun, and I paid $299 for it. It looked practically new when I bought it, and is still in VGC. No markings...

Last year I bought a S&W 13-3 in .357 that was marked Fulton County Sheriff's Dept on the spine of the grip. Very cool old gun and a nice shooter. I sold it or traded it, I don't remember, but I should have kept it.

I've seen some pretty cool police marked guns. I would like to have one from Tombstone or Dodge City.

the only guns that I typically see police markings on are the berretta 92's but those even came with different boxes

I personally like them. Sig sometimes will resale them as certified pre-owned overhauled with a warranty. I have an ex Dallas police department p226 357sig that was cpo. Also have a p228 with the Zurich police department crest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom