• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poll: Best Sandwich Lube

What condiment do you use to ease that sandwich down your throat?

• Mayonnaise/ Miracle Whip

Votes: 44 45.4%
  • Mustard- Spicy/ Brown

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Mustard- Yellow

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Hummus

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Olive Oil and Vinegar

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing/ Dry (I'm an idiot)

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
I cant believe you lumped My beloved Mayonaise in with that Miracle Whip salad dressing garbage.
I refuse to vote based on the fact that the OP doesn't even know how to make a proper sandwich.
Just put a little Salsa Verde on my Tacos please.

Mayo on one slice, with butter and peanut butter on the other, and meat/cheese/lettuce/onion and maybe some pepper slices. And if I am in a real mood, some honey with all that. YUUUMMMM!

I cant believe you lumped My beloved Mayonaise in with that Miracle Whip salad dressing garbage.
I refuse to vote based on the fact that the OP doesn't even know how to make a proper sandwich.
Just put a little Salsa Verde on my Tacos please.

Ha! I don't know if abstention is your best bet, but you do raise a valid point. I agree that it is a substandard product and a sorry excuse for mayo, and I do apologize about its inclusion.

Apology accepted :)
Gotta love some Real mayo preferably Kraft or Dukes.

I was playing with a neighbor kid many decades ago and his mom fixed us lunch. She asked if I wanted mayo on my sandwich and when I said yes she put Miracle whip on it. I took one bite and excused myself to the restroom to purge my mouth of the disgusting substance. I wonder If that sandwich is still inside their clawfoot oak kitchen table where I put it?

Back
Top Bottom