• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ponderings from the deer stand

I was speaking more to having materials to wipe with! :pound:

But yes I’ve done that too with the leaf blower!
Proper leaf identification is paramount when having to resort to using the “Nature’s Best” brand of sanitary wipes.
Never use any leaves growing from a vine.

Proper leaf identification is paramount when having to resort to using the “Nature’s Best” brand of sanitary wipes.
Never use any leaves growing from a vine.
sycamore are the largest but who doesnt carry a zip lock full of wendys in their pack?

If your grip is good you can turn the half top of the climber and dangle over the backside of the tree. Probably won't help the hunting but you'll feel better.
I actually had to do that one morning from about 25' up a pine tree in Greene County many years ago. I believe my pondering from the deer stand was something along the lines of "It's either **** or be **** on." I chose the former.

I actually had to do that one morning from about 25' up a pine tree in Greene County many years ago. I believe my pondering from the deer stand was something along the lines of "It's either **** or be **** on." I chose the former.
This reminds me of a story a good friend told me once. He went to hunt a spot he had found and to his surprise some one had put a climbing stand in the spot. He was mad and had to go at the same time so he went on the climber. Well to his surprise it turned out to be his BIL. He said he contacted him furious and said what he as going to do when he found out who it was. “ by now I was rolling just imagining the whole story “ he said he never fessed :lol: :lol::yell::pound:

Back
Top Bottom