Poor ammo :(

Sorry to hear, as I KNOW you tried to do the "Right Thing"...I also know how QUICKLY they can "Worm" their way into our HEARTS...

All our pets are "Rescued", the second-newest being a four-year-old "Tom" who must've seen the Invisible "SUCKER" Sign in the Front Yard when he just "Showed Up" on our Back Porch three years ago...

i17.photobucket.com_albums_b62_mikey357_Jazzpurr_DSC_0119.jpg

i17.photobucket.com_albums_b62_mikey357_Jazzpurr_DSC_0144.jpg

...He looks a LOT better after his SURGERY for Entropion--Basically, his eyelids were curled INTO his eyes, irritating them ALL THE TIME & causing a NASTY chronic Infection...The first Pic is a "Before" pic, second is AFTER the Surgery...THAT set us back a "Pretty Penny", but the Missus' would have NEVER forgiven me if we had NOT done it...

Let's just say I coulda' bought a Nice HIGH-END 1911--Wilson, Nighthawk, Ed Brown--For what we spent on th' lil' RASCAL...I Nicknamed him "Moneybags", in honor of his "Exalted" place in the Family BUDGET!....mikey357

Last edited:
Sitting here reading and understand about kittens not making it. They are a lot more fragile than a lot of people realize. We have a couple of rescue cats in the past and medical bills=nice 1911 seems about right. BTW, my Bengal Serenity is licking my hand and making it hard to type. We have 3 cats- large Bengal male (Taz is about 3 ft nose/tail), smaller female Bengal Serenity that my wife refers to as "my girlfriend", and a female ragdoll that is just slightly smarter than a possum (or maybe not). Just like dogs, they can become a part of the family quickly and it's tough to see them pass.

Sorry to hear, as I KNOW you tried to do the "Right Thing"...I also know how QUICKLY they can "Worm" their way into our HEARTS...

All our pets are "Rescued", the second-newest being a four-year-old "Tom" who must've seen the Invisible "SUCKER" Sign in the Front Yard when he just "Showed Up" on our Back Porch three years ago...

i17.photobucket.com_albums_b62_mikey357_Jazzpurr_DSC_0119.jpg

i17.photobucket.com_albums_b62_mikey357_Jazzpurr_DSC_0144.jpg

...He looks a LOT better after his SURGERY for Entropion--Basically, his eyelids were curled INTO his eyes, irritating them ALL THE TIME & causing a NASTY chronic Infection...The first Pic is a "Before" pic, second is AFTER the Surgery...THAT set us back a "Pretty Penny", but the Missus' would have NEVER forgiven me if we had NOT done it...

Let's just say I coulda' bought a Nice HIGH-END 1911--Wilson, Nighthawk, Ed Brown--For what we spent on th' lil' RASCAL...I Nicknamed him "Moneybags", in honor of his "Exalted" place in the Family BUDGET!....mikey357

^^ Right On! ^^ That surgery helped this guy out, way to go!

Back
Top Bottom