Poor ammo :(

I wish weda hand the funds for her to get a blood transfusion, don't know how much it would have helped though.

She may have been too far gone. The only reason I know about that is the vet asked us if our cat could be a donor when he was at the vet. A small kitten came in that was infested with fleas and very sick. Your kitten could have very well had a genetic disorder of some sort, especially since two of them were very sick.

She may have been too far gone. The only reason I know about that is the vet asked us if our cat could be a donor when he was at the vet. A small kitten came in that was infested with fleas and very sick. Your kitten could have very well had a genetic disorder of some sort, especially since two of them were very sick.
Gotcha, thanks for the advice though.
i41.tinypic.com_fyfo6t.jpg

Hit every rock in Cherokee county digging this.

I'm sorry to hear of your pet troubles, they are very easy to get attached to fast. I lost my little Westie a few months ago to cancer and it really upset and saddened me. It sounds like it may have been Parvo, I've seen it kill all pups in a litter in a short time, could do the same to kittens, but I'm no vet.

Back
Top Bottom