Poor ammo :(

Cat lover and dog lover here. How is Ammo doing tonight? BTW, I haven't been to a movie in over three years but was dragged kicking and screaming into Despicable Me 2. BEST movie ever! That was one funny show and yes, my kids "told you so" to me all the way home.

Well, today my daughter came in crying to tell me one of the kittens passed, but not ammo. I gave it a proper burial and memorial, and then my daughter pulled ammo out to love on her. She kept wondering why it wouldn't move. Placed my hand on her ribs and felt absolutely no movement. Unfortunately we couldn't get her to a vet, however we did everything to try to keep her as healthy and comfortable. I'm wondering if they were born with some kind of disease because the first cat was as healthy as could be and suddenly died. I had to lie to my daughter and tell her baby ammo was sleeping. Couldn't bring myself to tell her ammo died right after burying the other cat. I also have to break the news to my wife when she gets home. She's going to be upset.

Back
Top Bottom