• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

the Macongo name came from right here on the ODT. I didn't coin the name. You even have a gun raffle to see how many homicides take place in Macongo. I didn't start the raffle or the name.
Okuma has nothing to do with a homicide pool man. That was a response to the ridiculous rate of 44 per 100K residents over the year past (70) and year prior (58 total). Might as well bet on it.

Oh, and the Congo has a reported murder rate about 1/4th of Macon's and just about at the level of Chicago's with 13.55 per 100K.

Okuma has nothing to do with a homicide pool man. That was a response to the ridiculous rate of 44 per 100K residents over the year past (70) and year prior (58 total). Might as well bet on it.

Oh, and the Congo has a reported murder rate about 1/4th of Macon's and just about at the level of Chicago's with 13.55 per 100K.
"Or you just hate that black people live there?" suggesting that I hate black people was why I responded like I did. I'm not a racist, I'm a realist.

the Macongo name came from right here on the ODT. I didn't coin the name. You even have a gun raffle to see how many homicides take place in Macongo. I didn't start the raffle or the name.
Fair enough, I haven't seen it before so I'll keep an eye going forward.
"Or you just hate that black people live there?" suggesting that I hate black people was why I responded like I did. I'm not a racist, I'm a realist.
Ok man if you say so, but just FYI some of your comments come across that way so maybe scale it back a little bit.

My 70 year old mom shops at every little discount outlet and store in Macon. It's not that bad. Crime stats don't take into account city limits and imaginary lines.

There's places much much worse in Clayton county and Atlanta that might not align with the fancy little crime charts but anyone that actually gets out the house and off the laptop can see.

Albany ain't **** either. It's just a gun show at an event center. If you're scared don't go.

Fair enough, I haven't seen it before so I'll keep an eye going forward.

Ok man if you say so, but just FYI some of your comments come across that way so maybe scale it back a little bit.
6c5d6f1b9fbc6c1e458dba54d8cc828cea56185270db86a8c3f0deddf7a715a8.jpg

My 70 year old mom shops at every little discount outlet and store in Macon. It's not that bad. Crime stats don't take into account city limits and imaginary lines.

There's places much much worse in Clayton county and Atlanta that might not align with the fancy little crime charts but anyone that actually gets out the house and off the laptop can see.

Albany ain't **** either. It's just a gun show at an event center. If you're scared don't go.
Stay out of Unionville, South Houston Ave, Broadway and Bloomfield and chances are you'll be okay.

I shop in the 'hood all the time. No worries.

If Macon is still a possibility, the Shriners place off Jennifer road or place used to host
gunshows every once and awhile. Kind of hard to get to but a nice building. They also
have an RV park there as well.

Stay out of Unionville, South Houston Ave, Broadway and Bloomfield and chances are you'll be okay.

I shop in the 'hood all the time. No worries.
Yeah, as long as you don't go around those places flaunting what you got, or try to set up shop running your own street pharmacy business you're going to be ok.

I've never been to Albany other than passing through my way to Florida, but some damn crime stat chart ain't gonna scare me from going to a show.

Back
Top Bottom