• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

10856D29-81B9-47AA-BA38-90D3B67D0B88.jpeg
Cooper being photogenic. He thinks he’s a dog. Will sit when commanded.Loves a bath and wants his belly rubbed.

View attachment 1785077

Luna, we’ve guessed to be 4-5 months old. Had her 3 weeks now. Found her near KFC in Powder Springs. I visited and fed her for about a month to get her trust. Now she thinks she owns the place.
There's a combo KFC/Taco Bell here in Darien. And they don't do either one worth a damn. Imagine that. But I've fed a kitten soft tacos (whatever they're made from and pinto and cheese) in front of that place a few times. Get plenty of dirty looks from employees. But there's always cats around there. There are also several at the mostly abandoned outlet center across the street. You can feed them but you can't get near them. The odd part was that McIntosh Co Animal Control trapped nearly all of them at one time or another then had them fixed and took them back to the outlet. So they're wild as hell but fixed. I've never heard of any other county doing that.

There's a combo KFC/Taco Bell here in Darien. And they don't do either one worth a damn. Imagine that. But I've fed a kitten soft tacos (whatever they're made from and pinto and cheese) in front of that place a few times. Get plenty of dirty looks from employees. But there's always cats around there. There are also several at the mostly abandoned outlet center across the street. You can feed them but you can't get near them. The odd part was that McIntosh Co Animal Control trapped nearly all of them at one time or another then had them fixed and took them back to the outlet. So they're wild as hell but fixed. I've never heard of any other county doing that.
If they have a ear cut on the tip it means its been fixed. Most feral cats have to returned to the colony as they can't be placed in a barn program or a foster home

If they have a ear cut on the tip it means its been fixed. Most feral cats have to returned to the colony as they can't be placed in a barn program or a foster home

So that is why I woke up from my vasectomy with a notch in my ear??? :)

Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter, my "new to us" cats prove me wrong...:love_heart:
Look close, there are two in this pic... we have caught them snuggling a few times...
2 cuddly cats.jpg

Yeah they all have one clipped ear. Funny thing is they hang out in front of an antique store which is one of only 3 open businesses there. The Welcome Center and YMCA are also there. They lay around there on all the Sanford and Son looking junk out front. They have food and water bowls. But when you drive up or walk towards them they scatter. Then when you go inside the shop there's maybe 2 or 3 that are perfectly mellow and friendly even though they look just like the wild ones outside. I need to go over there and take some pics.

Here's Rollo in his natural state. He's one of the last litter of four. I adopted out one to a girl I work with. I could've closed the deal on her taking two if her husband hadn't been there. But I gotta work with him too so... Then I got some folks from Woodbine to take the other two males .I was glad they got to stay together. They send us pics and updates
Rollo's mom and grandmother are both fixed so it's down to him. Once I get him denutted I'm all done with kittens.

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_171310544.jpg
    IMG_20180915_171310544.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180915_171253614.jpg
    IMG_20180915_171253614.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom