• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post-Sandy Hook prices. What will it take?

For those that are into guns, you just had almost a decade of low prices. Did you think it would last forever? :confused2: Time is all it will take now.

For those anti-gunners getting into guns, I hope you pay quadruple Sandy Hook prices, and I hope the guns you buy don't work. For everyone else, wait. This too shall pass...

For those that are into guns, you just had almost a decade of low prices. Did you think it would last forever? :confused2: Time is all it will take now.

For those anti-gunners getting into guns, I hope you pay quadruple Sandy Hook prices, and I hope the guns you buy don't work. For everyone else, wait. This too shall pass...
Now would be an excellent time for @Bypass to sell some of his more problematic guns.

Not there. Not even close. Can it get there? Sure. The issue now is the govt pretty well shutting down approvals.

That said, there are a lot of people realizing that they shouldn't have been buying their 13th glock or AR just to get gun counts up and just now started trying to buy ammo. They are selling off some of their "unnecessary" attachments like good glass for good prices, so upping some scopes and such as I'm pretty well set on ammo and powders.

Keep in mind: Some factories are shut down, and more will probably be stopping production. Replacing depleted inventory is going to take time.

Ehh, I'm of the mindset that the left and folks on the fence finally getting into it is a good thing. I say welcome to the land of the free. It's really the people that have always been on the fence that are buying now anyways, not the true, hardcore anti-gunners. We need to welcome them in with open arms.

Not there. Not even close. Can it get there? Sure. The issue now is the govt pretty well shutting down approvals.

That said, there are a lot of people realizing that they shouldn't have been buying their 13th glock or AR just to get gun counts up and just now started trying to buy ammo. They are selling off some of their "unnecessary" attachments like good glass for good prices, so upping some scopes and such as I'm pretty well set on ammo and powders.
Might be a good time to pick up some quality glass. I need one more 34mm tube.

I respectfully disagree... I think gun prices will continue to go up significantly as the run on both guns and ammo continue, and shortages are more common.. It Is debatable if it will get to Sandy Hook status. The determining factor will be what the horizon looks like in 30 days with CV...

I respectfully disagree... I think gun prices will continue to go up significantly as the run on both guns and ammo continue, and shortages are more common.. It Is debatable if it will get to Sandy Hook status. The determining factor will be what the horizon looks like in 30 days with CV...
So, you are saying we aren't to sandy hook prices yet and only time can tell. Glad you agree.

Ehh, I'm of the mindset that the left and folks on the fence finally getting into it is a good thing. I say welcome to the land of the free. It's really the people that have always been on the fence that are buying now anyways, not the true, hardcore anti-gunners. We need to welcome them in with open arms.

It's not the fence sitters. CA is exploding right now with people trying to buy guns. They are calling gun stores across the country and learning they just can't have guns shipped to their door because of laws they advocated for.

So when they get on TV, or post a stupid video on their FB page, admitting they were wrong and begging for forgiveness, then maybe. Until such time they can **** right the hell off for working all these years to deny people who actually do believe in freedom the right to protect themselves and their families.

Back
Top Bottom