• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post-Sandy Hook prices. What will it take?

You do realize that the vast majority of CA is red and moderate, right? It's just the big cities that are hardcore blue. And, believe it not, there is a lot of spin from the news, even pro-2a outlets. We have an opportunity here to reach a lot of fence-sitters and first-time gun buyers. We need to act on that and not throw them back out. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous as it hurts nobody but ourselves and the country moving forward.

California is 60% blue based on the last governor election so I don't think it means as much that the outlying counties are red. Are those in the red counties ordering guns and ammo -- good question but it seems unlikely they will change their neighbors mind about gun control.

California is 60% blue based on the last governor election so I don't think it means as much that the outlying counties are red. Are those in the red counties ordering guns and ammo -- good question but it seems unlikely they will change their neighbors mind about gun control.

It's not just the red areas - not even close. \/ And people also always overlook the illegals who are mostly anti-gun and make up a large portion of the populations of liberal states and who get to participate just as if they were citizens.

" BREAKING: LA County Sheriff tells me enforcement efforts to close gun stores have been suspended after county counsel intervened w/ a legal opinion that gun stores can be considered an essential business under the Governor’s statewide order. Tells me it’s all in limbo now"

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1242643576594391040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Many moderates vote blue. That is the swing vote that the right needs to grasp. And as always, states electoral votes are essentially decided by it's big cities. Hell, look at GA. We essentially only have atlanta and that alone has almost pushed us blue in the polls. This probably won't swing any sort of presidential election, but maybe, just maybe, it can curb this enthusiasm to take all guns.

It's not just the red areas - not even close. \/ And people also always overlook the illegals who are mostly anti-gun and make up a large portion of the populations of liberal states and who get to participate just as if they were citizens.

" BREAKING: LA County Sheriff tells me enforcement efforts to close gun stores have been suspended after county counsel intervened w/ a legal opinion that gun stores can be considered an essential business under the Governor’s statewide order. Tells me it’s all in limbo now"

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1242643576594391040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Illegals don't really care about the 2a. They tend to vote blue strictly due to the freedom that the left offers them in not getting deported.

Illegals don't really care about the 2a. They tend to vote blue strictly due to the freedom that the left offers them in not getting deported.

Well since most illegals in this country are Hispanic, you couldn't be more wrong. :thumb:

"Looking across all Hispanics regardless of their voter registration status or eligibility, 82% of foreign-born Hispanics think controlling gun ownership is more important than protecting gun ownership rights, compared with 59% of Hispanics born in the U.S. who say the same."

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispani...views-on-selected-2014-ballot-measure-issues/

Now back to the topic again, I stand by my Easter time frame prediction.

Back
Top Bottom