• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post up your reviews - Favorite BBQ restaurant?

What type of BBQ is best?

• Chicken

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Pulled/chopped pork

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • Pork ribs

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Beef ribs

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • BBQ beef

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BBQ Tacos

• I’m a vegan save the animals

• BBQ brisket

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
There is a little hole in the wall place in Buckhead Ga (the town, not Atlanta) that has the best BBQ I have had in Ga. Nothing compares to good Eastern NC BBQ, but this is close.

I knew it would be good when I saw the cooker out by the street, chained to a power pole!

For a local restaurant, I hear Biguns is good north of Jasper on 515. Sounds like you're about to have a fun week.

Biguns is really good que. we eat there every other week or so since I have to drive past it on my way home from work everyday. Still not as good as Jim’s in Blairsville, but he’s only open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and sometimes eatin’ good que can’t wait.

There is a little hole in the wall place in Buckhead Ga (the town, not Atlanta) that has the best BBQ I have had in Ga. Nothing compares to good Eastern NC BBQ, but this is close.

I knew it would be good when I saw the cooker out by the street, chained to a power pole!
Nice. Know the name?

One of my favorite BBQ restaurants of all time was on Irby St in Buckhead (Atlanta). One Star Ranch. It was a dive in the middle of luxury condo towers. One Star and proud of it. The beef rib was the best I’ve ever had.

I like all BBQ, but especially beef ribs the way we cut them in Argentina. Slow cooked for hours over "carbon de leña", only salted before cooking. Then just enjoy with out any sauce. For a local restaurant, I hear Biguns is good north of Jasper on 515. Sounds like you're about to have a fun week.

have you spent time in Argentina?

If my heart (and tummy) are set on ribs, I go to one place. Absolutely some of the best I’ve had.
Herb’s Rib Shack

9CAACCC5-DB49-4D3F-A63F-898659A5730D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom