• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Power out across Turkey

my ass. I was in power production in the USAF. we held the power billet at the WH. incompetence my ass.

it is about impossible to cause a 10 second drop at WH.

Apparently not. Maybe the secut service isnt the only ones having head up ass problems? Remember who is in charge of Ol' Camalot...

domestic grid disruption should cause about ....hmmmmm..... zero effect on the WH. EVERYTHING there is going through UPS after UPS backed by (i'm not telling you) and then even (nope not going to tell you). Trust me. a little domestic grid drop is not going to do this.

domestic grid disruption should cause about ....hmmmmm..... zero effect on the WH. EVERYTHING there is going through UPS after UPS backed by (i'm not telling you) and then even (nope not going to tell you). Trust me. a little domestic grid drop is not going to do this.

Unless all that stuff has been bypassed since youve been gone... but roll on with your conspiraccy theory.

Unless all that stuff has been bypassed since youve been gone... but roll on with your conspiraccy theory.

right. they probably removed the millions and millions of dollars worth of highest end power gear from the WH in the last couple years and replaced it all with a Generac residential NG fired generator from home depot. oh wait no, that wouldnt make sense because those are faster than 10 seconds too.

Back
Top Bottom