• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paying the price of being out of touch with your customer base.

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
Consider for a moment that the Bud Light fiasco was a direct result of DEI scoring by the investment outfit Blackrock. They are one of the worlds largest investment outfits and throw their weight around with ‘shareholder equity’. Meaning I have the most marbles and if I sell off your stock. Your company will tank. You will obey my DEI scoring or you will suffer

Consider for a moment that the Bud Light fiasco was a direct result of DEI scoring by the investment outfit Blackrock. They are one of the worlds largest investment outfits and throw their weight around with ‘shareholder equity’. Meaning I have the most marbles and if I sell off your stock. Your company will tank. You will obey my DEI scoring or you will suffer
Well, sounds like things didn't go quite according to (Blackrock's) plan.
That's a good thing.

Quote from article “This gives us some certainty that we are moving in the right direction,” Doukeris said, according to CNN. “We have a good grip on what we need to do and how we are proceeding from here.”

T
hey won't be moving in the right direction until they fire the dopes that hired Benoit Garbe in the first place. And if that should include Garbe's immediate supervisor, so be it.

Seems like a lot of senior management at large corporations are like some of our politicians, they have no idea what the words responsibility and accountability mean, and even less ability to put them into practice. If Garbe really did "resign" they should all be thankful that Darwin stepped in to save the day.

CEOs never take the hit for things like this, yet their only job is to put the right people in the right places and communicate the company's strategy to them to be executed.

Any time you have a SNAFU like this, the CEO should be the first one out the door.
Without the "golden parachute".

Well, sounds like things didn't go quite according to (Blackrock's) plan.
That's a good thing.
When you are the 600 pound gorilla in the room and hold the majority shareholder position with the company. Blackrock is calling the shots, not the board of directors. Anheuser-Busch is stuck between a (black) rock and a hard spot.

This is all one giant marxist/anticapitalist/anti-American/anti-god coordinated attack to destroy our country and normalize insanity.

The plan is to make things so bad that when you are offered the 2 choices of bad and worse, you will choose the lesser of 2 evils. Neither of which you would consider accepting right now

Back
Top Bottom