• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

prayers needed

@CQB27 @SafeCracka @6Bones @Mirvin 264 BDR1 BDR1 BIKER13 BIKER13 @renagadeinjun @Bushwick100 alleycat alleycat @shootsacanon @Joshua223 @geezer @shootingforfun @keith089 @Gunanddoglover @RNC @dcline9163 alleycat alleycat jhunter jhunter boneboy96 boneboy96 Bypass Bypass MRH MRH The_ Brit_in_ATL The_ Brit_in_ATL Baldilox Baldilox

Dads out of surgery and in recovery - They say that part went well — They ablated six spots — He’s in a lot of pain in recovery and elevated blood pressure — Waiting now to go back and see with my own eyes — but so far so good — I am sincerely thankful for all your thoughts & prayers

Chuck

@CQB27 @SafeCracka @6Bones @Mirvin 264 BDR1 BDR1 BIKER13 BIKER13 @renagadeinjun @Bushwick100 alleycat alleycat @shootsacanon @Joshua223 @geezer @shootingforfun @keith089 @Gunanddoglover @RNC @dcline9163 alleycat alleycat jhunter jhunter boneboy96 boneboy96 Bypass Bypass MRH MRH The_ Brit_in_ATL The_ Brit_in_ATL Baldilox Baldilox

Dads out of surgery and in recovery - They say that part went well — They ablated six spots — He’s in a lot of pain in recovery and elevated blood pressure — Waiting now to go back and see with my own eyes — but so far so good — I am sincerely thankful for all your thoughts & prayers

Chuck

Will continue to pray, for all of you

Back
Top Bottom