• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Rifle fun match

Unless you can get good dope before 9 am sat, Sorry can't afford for any rounds to go off the property. You are more than happy to come watch and at the end of the match shoot some of the rifles that might be out there.

How did you get to 600 without any dope? Do you know your velocity? Do you have a ballistic app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to riverbend gun club some weekends when they have open shoots and shoot out to 600yards.
I do not know the velocity of my rounds.

I go to riverbend gun club some weekends when they have open shoots and shoot out to 600yards.
I do not know the velocity of my rounds.
I will have a Magnettospeed chrono there and we can get your velocity easily. But you will need a ballistic app like Strelok or Applied Ballistics on your phone to get hits at distance.

I will have a Magnettospeed chrono there and we can get your velocity easily. But you will need a ballistic app like Strelok or Applied Ballistics on your phone to get hits at distance.

Thanks. I will download one of those on my phone. Is it worth it to pay for them or will the free versions work good enough?

If you have sent an email and haven't received a reply pm me. Final touches are in the works. There's going to be a pretty mixed crowd of experienced/ inexperienced personal so this should be a fun learning experience for all.

Also, I was informed that there might be some friends of mine there who make some very nice Tomahawks ;), (and knives)

Back
Top Bottom