• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preferred SHTF weapon....?

Cyborg with 2 Glocks.

image.jpg

And ..3...2...1 Lets STIR the pot.

I know everyone has there favorite and reasons for there choice...so let's here them in FRIENDLY debate. Maybe some of us can even learn something new.

I Have been an "AK" man since age 16 ,when I was given my first one. Reason I love the caliber and the manual of arms and the never fail ruggedness of this battlefield BEAST. Buttttttt for SHTF in CONUS I will go with the AR platform. WHY...well over the past 10 to 12 years AR builders have popped up in just about every state in the US. This rifle has also become very popular with American shooters , with GIs returning home.This mean that parts and ammo would be very common to scavenge or barter for.

So let's hear it ODT Thanks and let's have fun.

Yes, getting ammo to replace your loses is important, there is a map showing how much ammo is being bought in each state, 22, 9mm and 5.56 were leading the way.

AR in 5.56. Everyone and their momma has one. i believe this will be the most common firearm encountered. Ammo and parts will be an abundance. The PSA build and Anderson guys will need these to keep their toys running lol

i kid...i kid...

I'd probably grab the AR but my Marlin 336 30/30 would be hard to pass up...if we're just talking one gun. If I get a sidearm I'll take the G19, too. I have the most mags for it

Back
Top Bottom