• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President using executive powers to expand record keeping

a__l__a__n

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
33   0
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/290885-obama-uses-executive-power-to-move-gun-control-forward

The president has used his executive powers to bolster the national background check system, jumpstart government research on the causes of gun violence and create a million-dollar ad campaign aimed at safe gun ownership.

The executive steps will give federal law enforcement officials access to more data about guns and their owners, help keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, and lay the groundwork for future legislative efforts.

How would a national background check system work? It'll just cause more people go buy from individuals and not gun stores and not individuals who want bills of sale.

The POTUS is silly.

"causes of gun violence" do they know how stupid that sounds? It's sarcastic Friday for me ,so alan ,don't take my words personally . I'm sick of these idiots I feel like "WE THE PEOPLE " are not we the people anymore . I think the "DICTATOR. CITY. public toilet needs to be flushed .

"causes of gun violence" do they know how stupid that sounds? It's sarcastic Friday for me ,so alan ,don't take my words personally . I'm sick of these idiots I feel like "WE THE PEOPLE " are not we the people anymore . I think the "DICTATOR. CITY. public toilet needs to be flushed .

I'm with you motorhead. Everything is proceeding as I anticipated. Unfortunately.

This doesnt amount to squat. He had to do something to show hes trying to take "steps" Dont sweat it. YET!

Its the "and lay the groundwork for future legislative efforts." that concerns me.

Exactly. Each small step takes them closer to their goal. If we always act like the latest step is insignificant, we'll never stop their progress.

jumpstart government research on the causes of gun violence and create a million-dollar ad campaign aimed at safe gun ownership.

Yeah whats a few more million in the game of economy and our debt! It will keep some lucky people employed...... Guns are bad.....mmmmmkay. Crazy people shoot innocents..... mkay. (in my best southpark voices)

Hmmm....lets see here, by controlling guns or info on guns in legal law biding hands somehow criminals will be affected and there will be less crime? Uhhh....NOT. Joe Biden was right...."NOTHING we’re going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down..."

But, the policies of the Obama administration are much more in line with another "Joe"...
“It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.”
&#8213; Joseph Goebbels

Back
Top Bottom