Pretty much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
""Free speech", you keep using that term. I do not think that means what you think that it means.

Bingo!!!!

Unsure if reference to The Princess Bride, or serious... I really don't care... Just gets a little old seeing threads get closed when there is discussion that does not violate any site rules...

Unsure if reference to The Princess Bride, or serious... I really don't care... Just gets a little old seeing threads get closed when there is discussion that does not violate any site rules...
You and me both, but when you go and ask in the private help forum... nah.

What you are failing to realize is the fact that threads are being closed because they start down a path that is not desired by those who make the decisions. Regardless of whether they violate any rules or not. Keep pushing the issue if you want, and you will achieve just what you want in the form of NEW rules.

What you are failing to realize is the fact that threads are being closed because they start down a path that is not desired by those who make the decisions. Regardless of whether they violate any rules or not. Keep pushing the issue if you want, and you will achieve just what you want in the form of NEW rules.

I'm not failing to realize anything...but thanks for your trite advise. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom